Selected examples of my work with higher education clients. If you are looking for something specific that you don’t see, please contact me.
- Herd Mentality, HMC Magazine, Harvey Mudd College [pdf].
A retired aerospace engineer takes to the saddle to become a cow horse champion.
- The Detective’s Dynastic Coup, Lehigh Alumni Bulletin [pdf].
Archeoastronomy unlocks the mystery of an ancient Chinese regime change.
- Interweaving Media, RISD XYZ [pdf].
Five artists working in different media collaborate with a pioneering textile design studio.
- Virtually Viral, HMC Magazine, Harvey Mudd College [pdf].
A Harvard epidemiologist uses dynamic new computer modeling techniques to track lethal diseases.
- A Pragmatic Idealist, The Hanoverian, Hanover College [pdf].
A Ghanaian entrepreneur seeks to build Africa by investing in relationships.
- A Second Chance in West Texas, Lehigh Alumni Bulletin [pdf].
Rescuing the hardy but highly endangered Leon Springs Pupfish.
- A Vision for Africa, HMC Magazine, Harvey Mudd College [pdf].
A crucial insight leads to much-needed infrastructure financing.
- A Philosophy of Participation, Lycoming Magazine, [pdf].
J. Stanley, director and New Orleans native, on how the Crescent City shaped her career in theater.
- DCOM Film and Video Festival, Lycoming Magazine [pdf].
Lycoming’s Department of Digital Media throws down the gauntlet to student filmmakers statewide and beyond.
- Unanticipated Events, Pulteney St. Survey, Hobart and William Smith Colleges [pdf].
The organized mayhem of gridiron football leads to a change of course.
- The Power of a Pulse, Resolve magazine, Lehigh University [pdf].
Developing a handheld device that could identify airborne pathogens using DNA sequencing.
- Making a Mark with Materials, Resolve magazine, Lehigh University [pdf].
Researcher Zakya Kafafi tapped to lead the new fast-paced, online journal, Science Advances.
- A Superhighway for the Right Molecules, Resolve magazine, Lehigh University [pdf].
Ultrathin carbon films on porous support enable energy-efficient separations.
- UHD’s Promise, Resolve magazine, Lehigh University [pdf].
Ultrahigh definition displays and the technological advances behind the scenes.
- “Gold Standard” of Data Offers Hope, Resolve magazine, Lehigh University [pdf]. Developing a way to use cell phones to diagnose early stage cervical cancers.
- Articles for Lycoming College’s sustainably produced coffee and service learning program.
- Sustainability website, University of Minnesota, Morris.
Sustainability resource for a liberal arts school that is a thought leader in the sector.
- Departmental websites for the University of Minnesota, Morris.
REPORTS AND NEWS RELEASES
- A selection from the Miami Book Fair International, November 2014, The Center for Writing and Literature at Miami Dade College.
- Miami Book Fair International Opens with Ira Glass
- Evenings with… Roster Features 2014 National Book Award Winners
- Top Comics and Graphic Novelists to Appear at Destination: Comics
- The Swamp Literary Pop-up Lounge and Play Time! Children’s International Theatre Festival Debut at Miami Book Fair International
- President’s Report, Marymount California University.
- For the University of Minnesota, Morris.